What we read while not taking pictures with Donald Sterling’s girlfriend…
- Donald Sterling, the racist owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, was caught saying racist shit, telling his girlfriend not to bring black people to his games. Michael Jordan had some strong words for his fellow owner, as did Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley. NBA Commissioner Adam Silver isn’t ready to suspend Sterling yet, but the Clippers players (and its coach) are already responding.
- Iraq under Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, after America left.
- John Oliver talks about his new show and leaving Comedy Central.
- Hillary Clinton toes the party line on Edward Snowden.
- A review of Matt Taibbi’s latest book, on the American criminal justice system.
- HBO Go knows how to market itself.
Filed under: Monday Medley